RICHARD ARPAD HUJBER, ESQ.
Richard Arpad Hujber, Esq. is the son of Hungarian immigrants, and an immigration attorney born and raised in Miami, Florida. Mr. Hujber earned his law degree from the University of Florida College of Law, where he won numerous academic awards.
Fluent in Spanish and Hungarian, Mr. Hujber has an extensive background in asylum and the litigation of immigration cases. He served as Judicial Law Clerk and Attorney-Advisor in the United States Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). Upon completion of his judicial clerkship, he was nominated to the position of Attorney-Advisor to the Miami Immigration Court and later, Attorney-Advisor to the Board of Immigration Appeals, the highest immigration tribunal in the United States. In that capacity, he drafted hundreds of final written decisions for immigration cases nationwide. He received numerous awards and recognition for his achievements (including outstanding performance evaluations and Top-Secret security clearance) while working as an attorney with the United States Department of Justice.
Upon completion of his government service, Mr. Hujber began private practice, and has gained extensive experience in all aspects of employment-based immigration including E, F, H-1B, K, L-1, O, P, and R visas. He has represented a myriad of clients and corporations from around the world. In total, Mr. Hujber has more than fifteen (15) years of experience in all aspects of immigration law.
Mr. Hujber is a member of the Florida Bar, the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association, and is licensed to practice in the United States District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. Mr. Hujber is the past Chairman of the Immigration Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- Admitted: 1997, Florida; 2001, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Law School: University of Florida, College of Law, J.D., 1996
- College: University of Florida, B.A., 1993
- Member: The Florida Bar; American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Biography: Judicial Clerk and Attorney Advisor, United States Department of Justice, Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR). Nominated Attorney-Advisor, Miami Immigration Court. Attorney Advisor, U.S. Department of Justice Board of Immigration Appeals, 1998-1999; Immigration, 1996-1998.
- Languages: Spanish and Hungarian.
- Born: Miami, Florida
- ISLN: 912872825